Sunday, September 2, 2007

BLOG INTRO

k... hyko said he didn't have a problem with the one manga blog... so yay ! here we are people ... Hello everybody... this is lucifer here... welcome... we're looking for people interested in co-authoring for now... anybody interested can gimme their Gmail IDs... Don't have anything else to say... basically this can be used for postings on aything... from manga not featured on OM to conventions you attended to Manga collections... you can also post about anime... so as they say, "Let the fun begin..."

8 comments:

Ruichi said...

So.........can I co-author..luci?
lol..my e-mail ad is titan_luigi@yahoo.com if that is needed

LovedAngelChild said...

:: comments to Blog to help out ::

I'll help out Lucifer-kun. My e-mail is on my Blog XDD

Ruichi said...

Muahahaha ...Sry about being late...school was really frikin busy and I had to double time my tennis practice for the upcoming tournaments!!!!

Just tell me what I'm suppose to blog about lol!!

luci said...

well... anything at all ruichi... as you can see loved and I've started posting already... you can post on manga... latest chapter summaries... fan fiction too... anything you feel is appropriate for the onemanga forum ^^

lucifer said...

hmmm... things seem to be picking up pretty well...

Ruichi said...

Got that right luci , I'll post more when I get some more screen shots lol

VelvetRose said...

LavanderIce07@aol.com

weeeeeee!!

Lollipop said...

hi lucifer, i remember doing this before, saying can i co author? but anywayz hihi!

IM DARKIE!