Thursday, September 13, 2007

CREDITS !!!

Hi... luci here ^^ ... just thought I'd keep you people up to date... I spoke to zabi yesterday... and he said the OMB (one manga blog) was nice *thank you zabi-san ^^* and.......... *drum roll* It can become official !!! As in... the official One Manga Blog... !!! We need beautifiers *calling all programmers*... we have to work hard if we want to make this possible... ^^ And also... to all the authors !!! *mega glomp* Congratulations !!! k... All you people out there... here's the reason all this has been possible !!!
...

Loved-chan !!!! *She's not talking to me T.T !*
Ruichi-chan !!!!! *you are the greatest rui-chan !!!*
Velvet-chan!!!! *aww... that's ok.. only 3 more years... and then we get champagne*
Serenity-chan *xoxoxo... lol... *
...
I'd like to congratulate all of you for doing such amazing stuff for all of us... you people are the GREATEST !!! ~.~ sorry... getting back to what I was saying... So I'm all up to seeing the OMB being official... I'm gonna work infinitely harder... and I'm sure we'll all get there... you guys are seriously the greatest... *group hug* ::lol... I'm getting all emotional... sorry, can't help myself::

6 comments:

LovedAngelChild said...

:: bites ::

Ruichi said...

WOAH , I CAN SEE MY NAME IN THAT POST!!! ITS A MIRACLE!! lol
Thanx by the way luci! Hope we can make this a better blog!

luci said...

with you guys here... it'll be a clinch ^^

luci said...

hiiiii........ loved-chan is back ^^

VelvetRose said...

ummmm... yay!!

but dude, im only legal to smoke not drink... kinda sad ='( you all gots to wait until im 21.

VelvetRose said...

and... i am old... everyone here is younger than me ='( why was i born a year early???